Our office hours are 09:00 to 17:00 Mon to Fri and 09:00 to 12:00 on Saturday
You will receive full administrative support on these days between these times.
Outside of the hours above we will still pick up the phone if we can and you may be able to make and amend bookings but for anything else please call during office hours.
Please call on our UK landline number 01342 844576 - 24/7 365 days per year
Beehive Ring Road
Group First House
Registered in England & Wales 5563009
VAT Registration No. 869 8914 44
We are always interested to receive contact from people looking for work in the meet and greet industry. If you would like work with us the first step is to download and print the Driver Application Form.
Complete the form and send it with your CV to email@example.com or post it to our postal address as above.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Gatwick Terminal Post Codes for Sat Nav
NORTH TERMINAL - RH6 0PJ
SOUTH TERMINAL - RH6 0NP
Our Complaints Policy
- We recognise that sometimes our service may fail to meet your expectations and the standards we set ourselves.
- We will investigate all complaints thoroughly and respond in full to any issues promptly and politely.
- We regularly review all complaints and customer feedback in order to learn from them and make the necessary improvements to our service.
Our Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint, please contact us with by emailing the details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask that all complaints should be made via email as a written audit trail is created.
What will happen next?
- We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within five days of us receiving the complaint, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. A member of our complaints team will review your booking and interview the drivers involved in your meet and greet parking service.
- We will email you a detailed written reply to your complaint within 20 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Operations Manager in writing at Help-me-park, The Beehive, Beehive Ring Road, City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA.
Any appeal to the Operations Manager must be made within one month of the final decision taken by the customer services team.