Help Me Park is the UK’s 16th largest airport parking company
The UK airport parking business is a large and very complex market featuring many companies, some well known and others virtually unknown.
Following an evaluation of the UK’s top 30 airport parking companies by Plimsoll Analysis, Help-Me-Park.com LTD was ranked as the 16th largest, just above Park At The Airport Ltd (which was established 51 years ago).
Help Me Park ranked with “Outstanding Performance” in a number of the categories considered.
This is an amazing achievement by a company established just 10 years ago by business partners Barry Babister and Sean McCarthy who spotted a gap in the market. Their Unique Selling Point? To provide a Gatwick meet and greet parking service that provided a higher level of punctuality, integrity and value for its customers.
This ethos, a foundation block of the company when it was set up in September 2005, has seen the company go from strength to strength in less than 10 years.
Help Me Park’s original promise of a money-back-guarantee that wouldn’t keep its customers waiting – an industry first - still, to this day, remains.
Help Me Park has come a long way since its incorporation in 2005 and the building of its first website:
- In 2007, a new website was built to accommodate the increased number of bookings the company was receiving
- In 2008, Help Me Park purchased its own car park: Leylands
- In 2009, the Safer Parking ParkMark® Award was achieved on its Leylands Car Park
- In 2010, Help Me Park retained its ParkMark® - car parks are assessed annually to ensure high standards are maintained
- In 2011, a new car park was leased at City Place to enable Help Me to accommodate its growing customer base In 2012, City Place achieved ParkMark® status
- In 2013, Help Me Park gained Trading Standards Buy With Confidence accreditation and became one of the first meet and greet parking companies to be accepted into Gatwick Airport’s Approved Operator Scheme.