Gatwick Airlines in Terminal Moves Next January
Three Gatwick-based airlines are set to consolidate their operations to single terminals next year.
In January, British Airways will move all its flights to the South Terminal, while all Virgin and easyJet flights will operate from the North Terminal.
The airline moves will take place over two days: 24 & 25 January 2017.
Dates and airlines are as follows:
Tuesday 24 January 2017
- From this date, all easyJet flights will operate from the North Terminal
Wednesday 25 January 2017
- All British Airways flights will operate from the South Terminal
- All Virgin flights will operate from the North Terminal
What to do:
- If you’re booking your Gatwick meet and greet for your flight around this time, do be aware that your flight may take off from one terminal and land at the other.
- If you’ve already booked your parking and need to change terminals, just log into your account and change terminal, or give us a call on 01342 844576
Don’t forget, you can choose a different collection point to return point if your airline moves terminals while you are away.
Don’t assume that because your flight has always taken off from one terminal it will take off and return to the same one next year – Gatwick has a handy terminal checker here.
If you are flying from Gatwick with any other airline, you will not be affected.